I am happy to say that our latest service for managing multiple WordPress blogs is live and you can proceed to sign up at:
To set up your blogs for remote management, you need to follow these three simple steps.
- Install ManageWP Worker plugin http://managewp.com/worker.zip on any blog you want to manage
- Sign up to ManageWP http://managewp.com/wp-signup.com
- Add your blogs using the ManageWP Dashboard
You can send all feedback to our features/bugs forum.
- ManageWP gets more powerful
- How to get the best possible feedback from your customers
- Manage Multiple WordPress Blogs
Posted in: Startups, WordPress
TAGS:been launched, managewp plugin, managewp reviews, managewp security, managewp woker plugin, managewp wordpress plugin, managewp worker, managewp worker wordpress, our website been launched, plugin managewp worker, prelovac remote control, vladimir prelovac, vladir managewp, worker managewp, worker plugin wordpress, worker plugins wordpress