Topic: Leisure

I haven’t been this happy in a while

I haven’t been this happy in a while
I've got a new office toy. My friends asked me who got it for me, and the answer is simple - as any mature and responsible adult, I buy my own toys :)
1 Comment

Nobody takes Sun seriously?

I am on the beach, under an umbrella, wearing a tshirt. All by the book, behaving as I was told I should. But I am the only one on the beach doing the full thing. And only about 5% of people are under any kind of protection. The rest of the people, 95% of them, […]
Comments closed

Look up

Look up
I am now six months without Twitter and Facebook. And guess what, the world is greater than ever. You can do it too! I consider myself lucky for not owning a smartphone, by choice.   If that rose your eyebrow, here are a couple of other interesting articles to check: Louis CK Explains why he […]
Comments closed

Sunday inspiration

Sunday inspiration
The most important invention in the history of humankind is : COOKING! Suzana Herculano-Houzel: What is so special about the human brain? Intelligence is the ability of the organism to expand future options: Alex Wissner-Gross: A new equation for intelligence We all love to feel and touch. A step forward into making human-machine interaction more […]
Comments closed

Galérien’s Poeme

Galérien’s Poeme
I started this day wondering how did one progressive and liberating idea (capitalism) manage to get us so imprisoned and shackled by debt and in the lack of it, ambition? Is it that the system is broken, or is it that the human nature is such that it would break any system ? Even 70s […]
Comments closed

Can I ask you to trust me with 20 minutes of your time today?

Can I ask you to trust me with 20 minutes of your time today?
I saw this video first time couple of years ago. Thought it was nice. Then somehow it stuck in my mind, and I started noticing this pattern - a random observer seeing a good act and sometimes performing another one in return and more often just me thinking that they will. This video teaches us […]
Comments closed
  • ManageWP