Insights brings a powerful new way to write your blog posts. It increases productivity and at the same time the appeal of your posts.
With Insights you can very quickly (in couple of seconds) do the following:
- Search your blog for posts, edit them or insert links to them into the current post
- Insert Flickr Images
- Insert Youtube videos
- Search and link to Wikipedia
- Search Google
- Search News
- Google Blog Search
- Insert a Google Map
Insights allows you to do all this using dynamic AJAX interface which loads the relevant information to your post in just a few seconds.
Insights increases the speed you access and present information on your site. It makes any information almost instantaneously available.
Let's say I want to link snazzy archives to my exact plugin page.
If I am not sure of the exact link to that page I would need around 1 minute to open a new window, search for this page, copy the link and paste it. With Insights everything is done in couple of seconds.
What if I wrote a post about mountains and wanted to insert a generic picture of a mountain:
With Insights it takes few seconds:
What about a Video?
Easy as it can be. Find a relevant video and click Add Video!
With Insights you can add real maps to your posts using Google Maps interface. You can add markers and draw paths too.
When you are satisfied, Insights will add a map image to your post.
Wikipedia and Google
Insights also allows you to search Wikipedia and Google. Insert the links or read the articles with ease:
1. Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
3. Use the Options page to change your options
4. If you want to use Google Maps module then get your free Google Maps key here.
4. Write a new post. You will notice Insights toolbar. Use it :)
0.4 - Added search only non-commercial licensed images option
Looking for a WordPress SEO expert?