Bluesnap for WordPress allows seamless Bluesnap Payment Gateway IPN integration for WordPress blogs.
Main Plugin Features:
- Receive IPN (instant payment notification) directly in your WordPress blog
- Admin dashboard with charts and reports
- Automatically register buyers as users on the blog
- Send the buyers automatic email
Bluesnap for WordPress relies on Bluesnap PN (instant payment notification) to provide real time reports about your sales. It can also automatically register new buyers as users on your blog which allows you to for example use membership plugins.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Visit plugin options (Bluesnap IPN/Options) and copy the URL to the plimusipn.php file and paste it in your Bluesnap General Settings page.
The main purpose of the plugin is to integrate Bluesnap instant payment notifications with your WordPress blog.
Report of the sales will be automatically visible in your admin dashboard
The options screen allows you to enable buyer registration as the user on your blog.
You can also define an email template to send them when they are registered.
Finally you can also send an email to the buyer, every time they make a purchase.
- Initial Release
You can also visit our other WordPress Plugins.