Plugin Central is a WordPress plugin management add-on to automatically install and update WordPress plugins.
Plugin Central Dashboard View. Active Plugins are in Bold
- Install plugins directly by typing the Name of plugin or URL to the plugin zip file!
- Multiple-plugin install feature allows you to move your plugins from one blog to another
- Displays status of out-dated plugins on the Dashboard
- Option to update all out-dated plugins with a single click!
Installation & Usage
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- You will see the new item on your Dashboard
Options panel allows you to install multiple plugins by name, directly from WordPress repository! Type the plugin names and click "Install Plugins".
You can also list all of your plugins (or only active). By pasting this list into the install window on another blog you can basically move all of your plugins from one blog to another. More precisely the latest versions of selected plugins will be installed on the target blog.
Dashboard will list status of plugin in need to update and offer installation of all of them at once with a single click.
The plugin will not work together with WordPress Automatic Upgrade plugin at this time, I am working on fixing this issue.
Plugin Central Options Panel
- NEW: Completely rewritten the plugin
- NEW: Using core function to update multiple files
- Support for WP2.8
- Added plugin delete and ignore updates
- Added a new function for handling files
- Moved the options page to plugin administration
Apr 07th, 2008 v1.1
- Added support to install plugins directly from URL
Apr 03rd, 2008 v1.0
- Initial release
You can also visit my other WordPress Plugins.
I also offer professional WordPress services, feel free to contact me.