Blue Grace

Blue Grace is a lightweight, super-optimized free blog theme packed with features. It uses 3 column layout for maximum accessibility and small digital footprint for minimum bandwidth usage and loading times.

Download Latest Blue Grace

Features

• Modern, three columns, Photo-friendly, Widget ready, SEO friendly
  • Passes xHTML/CSS validation
  • Out of box full SEO optimization including titles and page headings
  • Easy to add Adsense
  • Optimized for speed and loading time, no javascript usage
  • Adjustable rotating images in the header
  • Gravatars support
  • Out of box Social networking buttons
  • Multi-pages widget
  • Chunk long urls in comments
  • Customized 404 page
  • Access to admin menu from home page (click on blog description)
  • Plus much more...

Few words on the theme

This is a new and fresh version of the popular Amazing Grace theme. You can read more about the history of Amazing Grace on the theme page.

Images

Images used in the themes are provided as example only and have been obtained through Internet wallpaper sites without any known copyright information. They may be copyrighted by their respectful owners.

1. Unpack this archive in your wp-content/themes/ directory.
  2. Go to Admin WordPress and select presentation.
  3. Select Blue Grace
  4. You can also use Theme Test Drive plugin to see how the theme looks with your content before going live with it

Customization

Everyone has a different taste and there are couple of easy customization changes you can do to change Amazing Grace to suit your needs.

If you did not find what you need you can check out my WordPress Forums.

Read the rest on Amazing Grace page.

• 06th October, 2008 v1.0: Initial release

License

Blue Grace theme is released under GPL License.

You may freely remove footer links if they bother you.

Services

See my WordPress Consulting Services page for more information.

1. roy
    Oct 30th, 2010 9:15 PM

Hi,

Is there an Hebrew template for this theme?

Also can i add a picture to the header instead of the blue area?

Thanks

2. Oct 28th, 2010 7:52 PM

Hi Vladimir

Is there any posibility to make a drop down menu in the categories?
    So you have Parent categori and then child categories as drop down menu.

Regards Jakob

3. Oct 15th, 2010 5:55 PM

Blue Grace theme has been approved, you can download the new version now.

• Oct 26th, 2010 10:01 AM

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for this great theme. I am very impressed with it.
      Kindest regards

• Apr 11th, 2011 7:57 PM

Hey there,

Great looking theme. I'm wondering if I can exchange the pictures in the header for custom pics I want to use.

Thanks.

Brian

4. Oct 7th, 2010 11:04 AM

I was interested by checking ‘blue grace’ theme as it looks good and I was thinking that you made a good job there.
    So I installed it. As you said it is based on ‘amazing grace’, so it does install it.
    The version of the embedded ‘amazing grace’ theme installed is 3.1 and it is installed in '/themes/amazinggrace'
    Looking at the 'amazing grace' theme it appears that the version is 3.6 and path is '/themes/amazing-grace'
    How can I have only one version of 'amazing grace' and let 'blue grace' point to the latest version ? so to '/themes/amazing-grace' ?
    Best Regards

• Oct 7th, 2010 2:19 PM

I have submitted Blue grace for approval on WordPress.org. Current situation is a bit of a mess.

5. Aug 28th, 2010 10:12 PM

great theme, The bluish color is really appreciable.

6. Jul 8th, 2010 2:04 PM

Really nice theme. I notice the page navigation is missing. Is that by design. I don't see a previous post or next post link on anything and the next page tag just cuts off all content without displaying a next page link.

Is this a bug or by design. I have a next page tag at the end of this page with the text blog.patyuen.com and as you can see, it does not display.

7. Jun 4th, 2010 5:01 AM

This is nice one. I like it

8. Kelly
    Jan 5th, 2010 7:42 PM

Does anyone know of a reason that this theme would suddenly drop the third column and put it under the second one after running well for a very long time? I can't even delete and install a new version, it still doesn't show the third column.

• Aug 31st, 2010 2:37 AM

I have a similar problem but with both columns dropping down and to the left, under the comment field. I have searched high and low for the cause, a solution oe any mention of it occuring to another blog, but NOTHING. I will keep an eye open for this issue also, and if I hear, see or find anything, I'll post it here.

Regards,

Jason Brown

DalliGold Directory Webmaster and Consultant

9. Dec 6th, 2009 7:46 AM

Take a look at the mods I made for one of my associates on his blog... I call it "Royal Grace"
    I'd like to hear what you think, and so would Lou Dalli!
    Thanks for the great design and sharing... we left your link on the template because we like the layout so much... but we needed the color to be purple and gold for out theme.

Regards,